Thinking about Mountain Ski

Yesterday I just watch TV and it’s all about mountain skiing. I just amaze how great they are and wonder where they get their endurance for such a sport like ski. Watching them let me think that I need to learn more about mountain skiing. It’s dangerous but exciting! I need great equipment like Ski crampons marker baron. This could help me in mountain skiing. I also need to choose the best but cheap arrows too. In this sport I need to choose only the best.


I need to maintain my endurance and have a healthy diet exercise. Mountain skiing is a great sport but you need to exercise especially your upper body. I never done mountain ski before. My resistance maybe not enough but training with sparq power bands exercises can help to develop my power and speed. I do love ski but I need to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails